#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... »

spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish which should look cool but ended up becoming the indian kinda crap pink...which makes me really frustrated..

Still home alone...

My nails hurt....really..HURTSSSS...

Feeling lonely at home.