#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... »

Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take pictures of him. Funny guy..

I talked to Yi Shen yesterday and i know that we become friends already..i feel that..and he became so skinny i dunno why...and that moment i saw his picture, there was a loud pang going to my brain..it was like, HEY!! I DON"T KNOW THIS GUY!! He looked so much better when he's a bit fatter..

The pictures we took at my house that day was crap...really crap....i don't even want to look at it another time...but i'll post the one with June picking her nose because that's the PIC OF THE CENTURY!!

I think Yi Shen really did pray for me...because i looks like i am having a good day ahead of me \(^^)/