#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... »

King cut his hair...looks really dumb,
painted my nails black, Mr guna hates me;
i am home alone, and going to be for the next four days......

ALL THESE ARE DAMN DEPRESSING..