#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... »

went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite a lot of stuff....kinda stock up the fridge and cupboards with eatables....I really need to stock the fridge up because i would be home alone next week...Damn.for the whole week....Everyone's going to Redang..Nvm...I'll go..I'll go with Sam .BY FLIGHT!!!

should be an interesting day....see how.