#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It is... » | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... » | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... »

Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RUDE..She scolded him but still she felt upset. I remember the times when i made her cried also, but it was never to do with my attitude problem. I dunno how to stop her from crying, because i am not that good to advise her yet... The whole situation just reminded me of the show big fish....I really hated the way the son treated his dad, additional he's such a good dad....i cried at the end of the show when he's dying...I was really really sad...i dunno why but i felt as if i ill-treated my
parents too.

I feel kinda sad and depressed...and this makes me really hard to go to bed..