#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... »

i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed, because the bag was really small and the other thing also because the bag is not really worth the money. Instead, i saw a really neat pastel purple bag, which i am going to save up and buy...That's really a neat bag.

Watched 20.30.40....i really love Sylvia Chang's character....she's so cute, kesian her in the other hand. Anyway, that show's not bad...I like it more than Hildalgo. Went out with Chin Wah and Sam and we really check out REALLY neat stuff in a number of boutiques in KLCC.....i really didn't know that they have such interesting stuff.

Desmond.... miss you.