#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... » | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... »

Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It isn't fair.Not democratic as they say....what to do?? Politics are never Democratic...

I really dunno why dad like to mess up mom's file when she feels more comfortable to put her stuff in envelopes.....It's quite irritating in some way.

Got cold..Dun feel too comfortable now. My brother reallly pisses me off....DAMN DAMN DAMN