#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... » | I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday... » | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... »

World's small...King and me were actually from the same primary school last time..He looked funny anyway...looked billion times better now..I swear to god. Anyway, he's going to wear the pink shirt and let me take pictures of him on wednesday...He's a funny guy...really..Omoshiroii no hito.I'll post his picture when he was younger if i can..Really interesting.