#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Feeling a little bit better today... at least fres... » | I really din know that breaking up is so hard to c... » | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... »

I was so happy from yesterday until now..Yesterday morning we won the bid of the murukami's badge....damn how happy i was...but still i want to say thank you to Desmond . without you, there wouldn't be a me today.=) ( as if i got an award)

Later then, i watched Something's Gotta Give...It's a very very interesting and touching show...Jack Nicholson is so cute...Keanu Reeves is even cuter, but he made me feel awkward throughout the show...so i ended up liking Jack Nicholson..He is so damn adorable...Really, the way he chuckled is so so so so so Cute...Taihen Kawaii desune...makes me damn ureshii.... i wanna watch it another time......Love it...

June and Mei Yee is coming for lunch later...cooking them pasta and jelly... Still felling very excited.