#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... » | Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture,... » | Morning to the world!!! Today started dreamily, a... » | Listening to White Christmas, instrumental version... » | King came up and talked to me, which made me feel ... » | Okie......i went K today. I tot it was just a "jap... »

Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys around me seeing whether if there's any one fair and tall and macho..because my aunty dreamt that my bf looks that way, and her dreams are always so accurate.. Didn't meet any.

Anyway, i met this guy who use to take the same feeder bus with me last time who is also staying somewhere near my place. I never know him but then he always smile when he sees me..trying to act friendly i guess. Today when he sees me he said :
" I tot I will never see you again.My name's Kenny." and quickly ask for my number.

What do you think he's thinking?? Are you thinking what i am thinking? or do you think i think too much??

Don’t say you love me
You don’t even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time
Don’t go there baby
Not before I’m ready
Don’t say your heart’s in a hurry
It’s not like we’re gonna get married
Give me, give me some time

Looking forward to Desmond's Godiva. Craving for it.mmmmmmm..