#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: This worth more than a million.

« Home | Little things to ramble about. » | Smile for me. » | A letter to brother. (also to those who are as exc... » | Thoughts. » | I love bags » | An event in the flint busstop » | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) »

This worth more than a million.

For once I am glad that I actually didn't go back.
I would have miss this really good chance if I did.
People, I am going for a field trip.
(So what's the big deal?)

TO McCANN & ERICKSON the legendary ad firm!!!!

yes people, not any M&E, but the one in NYC!!
Ohmifreakingod...

I am going to Makovsky, the PR company, too.

I am getting really hyper.

For once, NYC is more than shopping for me. ^^

ラベル: ,

Haha! Good for you lah!
Sheesh you're so cuuute!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wats so cute?

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts