#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Little things to ramble about.

« Home | Smile for me. » | A letter to brother. (also to those who are as exc... » | Thoughts. » | I love bags » | An event in the flint busstop » | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. »

Little things to ramble about.

It's this point of the year again.
Where weather becoming really weird,
and spending money on shopping becoming a norm.
Thanksgiving is next week. YAY!
The whole point is Black Friday.

Went to social psyc class just now and we talked about interpersonal attraction.
It is true that being attractive is a benefit.
Which reminds me of my stagnant weight since two weeks ago.
118. That's it.
What the hell.
Tommorow, I will start again.
The life of a squirrel.

Was addicted to Jap series recently.
Especially this new show which is an adaptation from a comic series.
About a music school.
And this really really irresistable cute guy who plays excellent Mozart and Beethoven.
Hiroshi Tamaki.

*ohmigloriousgod I drool everytime I see him*
June, I am saving the show for you.

Saw Chris two days ago.
" How are you?" I asked.
He sighed and look at me.
Life still goes on,he told me.
Something wrong, I dunno.
But I still think he's cute.

Have this really tight schedule on my distant learning class.
Lots of homework due next monday. T-T
I gotta call all those company very soon and ask them if they want me for intern.
It is a really hectic semester.
Still wondering if I should do my masters in NYU.

What type of charity can a shopaholic like me do during this festive season?
By buying two bottles of philosophy's holiday blues.
The money that I paid for go all to the charity for homeless.
And it makes me extremely happy.
Because I get to help and I get to splurge myself to something nice.

HS got me a P-A-B-L-O.
Nyehehehhe.
It's the weirdest toy that I ever have.
I like it.


It was Macy's preview sale the other day.
I got myself a chocolate suede coat by Calvin Klein that makes me look like a helpless paddington bear that has lost his way.
How can I resist myself when it is like 75% off the usual price.
Such a steal.
However, eventhough it's a xs, it's kinda big for me in the sleeve.
Maybe I should just return it.
I had this urge last night of buying faux fur to trim the inside of this coat.
Then it will be perfect.
But who will help me do it?

I tried to call mom and dad last night.
No one answered the phone. Both of them.
Coincident. So I call a friend of mine instead.
It really felt what Chris told me the other day.
life still goes on.
No matter how much has changed back in Malaysia.
I still got to live my life.

Anyway..enough of my ramblings.
Feeling plain bored everytime during this time.
Peace.

ラベル: , , , , ,

Arigatou gozaimasu! ^^

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts