#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Weight obsessed.

« Home | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) » | I only got one thing to say. » | Burlesque, anyone? » | The snowstorm. » | SNOWing.. » | These boots are made for walkin' »

Weight obsessed.

I am really getting obsessed with this weight loss thing.
While I was in my psychology class, I was counting how many lbs I would loss by 12/11.
You do the maths:

1 day = 0.6lbs,
from now 11/2 till 12/11 = 39 days.
39 days x 0.6lbs/day = 23.4lbs.
I am now 117 lbs.
Which means by 12/11, I'll be a 93.6 lbs girl.
Which is like 42 kg.

*BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA*
And that will make me 5 more kg nearer to my ideal weight.
Ohmigod...This is ecstasy.

*BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA*

And I realized that I still was in class laughing to myself when the professor was speaking about prejudice.

ラベル: ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts