#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Smile for me.

« Home | A letter to brother. (also to those who are as exc... » | Thoughts. » | I love bags » | An event in the flint busstop » | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) »

Smile for me.

Was feeling pissy and upset the whole saturday.
Everyone in the kitchen was wondering why.
Even I couldn't explain it.

After finishing all my prep for salad,
Was standing in front of the countertop in the kitchen looking at Bob preparing food for the line.
Bob looked at me doing nothing and smiled.
" I am just bored, I have nothing more to do." I explained

" Well, you do have something to do." He looked at me." Smile for me as I feel happier when I see you smile."

I smiled. The first time for that day.

ラベル:

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts