#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I love bags

« Home | An event in the flint busstop » | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) » | I only got one thing to say. » | Burlesque, anyone? » | The snowstorm. »

I love bags

I am a bag lover, this I have to admit.
And I couldn't deny that some designer brands really produce ohmigodimustwantit bags.
I would love be to be seen in these bags.

Fendi Spy Bag in Grey Leather and Ruffles


Hermes 'colarado' messenger


Kate Spade 'Tripoli' calf hair 'Sonia' tote


Only if I am 30lbs lighter, 1 foot taller, and one billion dollars richer.

ラベル:

Ooh. Love the Kate Spade

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts