#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: 寿司 sinfest.

« Home | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) » | I only got one thing to say. » | Burlesque, anyone? » | The snowstorm. » | SNOWing.. » | These boots are made for walkin' » | my IT stuff and a little bit more » | Chris there is, again. »

寿司 sinfest.


I might sound pathetic.
But I overate today.
Because Yee Dar bought us some unagi sushi.
And I can't say no.
Because he insisted.
Damn.
If I'm not 1lbs lighter tommorow,
I am blaming all on the sushi.

But seriously, I did enjoy the taste of the unagi.


updated: (Only 0.6lbs loss, damn)

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts