#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: A letter to brother. (also to those who are as excited as he does)

« Home | Thoughts. » | I love bags » | An event in the flint busstop » | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) » | I only got one thing to say. »

A letter to brother. (also to those who are as excited as he does)

Dear brother,

After all these months of excitement thinking that I'll be home for christmas just go right down to the drain. Every little bit of it I swear
All happened after I met with my internship advisor yesterday.
I gotta find myself an intern and if I get one, there are fat chances that interviews will be around december.

Damn, I hate that.

Sorry for making you so excited and sending me the keys.
It's not my fault. I don't have a choice.

You see, I am not an heiress to a multinational 5 star hotel chain or a soon to be widow of a filthy rich old tycoon who I will inherit his wealth. Things will be different if it is that way.

But I am neither of those.So the only way for me to be independent financially and eventually become rich is to get an intern now.

And I guess when you are my age, you will then understand that your future of being somebody in a professional field and starting to get your ass out to the real world is wayYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more important then spending three days on a plane and three weeks on meeting family and friends.

I know, family is important too. But if I manage to get a job after I graduate, I will be able to go home for vacation. With my own money. The sound of it is better than risking my whole life changing point to a short trip home.

Well now, hope you understand the situation here, I gotta go back to my books as I have three more chapters yet to study for the test later.

You take care.


With lotsa love,
Me, Your not so suprising after all Sis

ラベル: ,

sorry bout that dear.
but you gotta do what you gotta do =)
don't feel bad la, he'll understand de

That's true...

hey... too bad u cant make it... have been looking forward to c u but then again, its ur future in concern, all the very best to u dearie... if u cant come bec, i think we can go there visit u, nyehehehehe!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts