#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: An event in the flint busstop

« Home | Weight obsessed. » | I feel good, dadadadada.. » | 寿司 sinfest. » | Meet Dipp. (Click pic to have a better look) » | Baby on board. » | on marriage (con't) » | I only got one thing to say. » | Burlesque, anyone? » | The snowstorm. » | SNOWing.. »

An event in the flint busstop

Is freaking cold out there.
A boy and a girl came into the bustop.
The boy was cold. The girl was even colder.
"Do you want a piece of my scarf?" the boy offered.
"What do you mean a piece of your scarf?" the girl laughing at his idea.
The boy then untied the scarf on his neck.
Wrapped it around the girl then wrapped it around himself.
"Get what I mean now?"
The girl smiled contentedly.

ラベル:

Awwww.... that's really sweet.

super sweet!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts