#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: On crafts

« Home | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday » | updated.but still stupid. » | Canal Fest » | janet jackson: 20 years old » | Another non constructive day. » | In a melancholy state of mind. » | wake up and smell nothing » | A boring Monday Afternoon » | First Thursday in July »

On crafts

Called my mom. And she was watching Korean series. which means I am disturbing her from watching tv.
So I promised I will call her on Monday.
1 side of my shoe is done. TaDA!! (HS hated it)



I am planning to make the other side totally different from this one.
Buttons maybe. I know it is plain. So? I like it.
Maybe someday when I die famous or what... This might be on auction in sotheby or something.
That is so damn cool.
MUAHAHAHHAA...
After this shoe, I probably will start to knit my own bag.
If I cannot earn money by making good advertising next time, worse come to worse, I can still feed myself by making bags.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts