#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: kipling bag

« Home | On crafts » | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday » | updated.but still stupid. » | Canal Fest » | janet jackson: 20 years old » | Another non constructive day. » | In a melancholy state of mind. » | wake up and smell nothing » | A boring Monday Afternoon »

kipling bag

Have always been interested in getting one.
I love the monkey.
But I seriously don't like the color that they offer.
Black and blue look so erm....yucks...
So today I went out.
Coincidently, I saw a kipling bag that is love at first sight.
It's a messenger bag.
It's spacious.
It has a lot of compartments.
It can fit my laptop in.
It's purplish gray with beige stripes.
And it has a purple monkey that comes with it.

It is not that I am bored with my old bags.
It is just that they are used for a couple of years
and start to worn out a little.
This Kipling might share the load with the other bags.

I love my Kipling.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts