#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Tuesday

« Home | updated.but still stupid. » | Canal Fest » | janet jackson: 20 years old » | Another non constructive day. » | In a melancholy state of mind. » | wake up and smell nothing » | A boring Monday Afternoon » | First Thursday in July » | Death of a fortune cookie » | Pretty »

Tuesday

HS got me a bike. And he said that is for my birthday.
I love it becase it is a red hot pink bike that i can touch the ground with my tips when I stop.
Since I am so happy, I decided to bake a layered german chocolate cake with coconut frosting.
See how it goes.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts