#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: janet jackson: 20 years old

« Home | Another non constructive day. » | In a melancholy state of mind. » | wake up and smell nothing » | A boring Monday Afternoon » | First Thursday in July » | Death of a fortune cookie » | Pretty » | Dream » | Lotsa Love, from London » | Love Jeero »

janet jackson: 20 years old

I decided to join, since I might get lucky and win myself into the field that i always wanted to be.
I looked at what others had created..and yeah...they are good...
I don't think I can win.
I wanted to do something cool.

We are given a whole lot of Janet Jackson's old picture to make into a new one.

At first, I came out with this really simple one.




Then I realized it was too simple. Then I tried out Andy Warhol pop art feel.




But I think it looks stupid.

Then I thought of a really cool idea of having part of the background ripped off like a paper and show all her other pictures underneath.But I don't have that advance skills to do it.

Shitness.

So I decided to combine the first cover and the andy warhol together. And it became a really lame cover. I think Janet Jackson won't even give a damn about it.




Maybe I am going to try out some other layout.
Afterall there is another 3 days for me to think.

Feedbacks people. Tell me how to improve.
But please don't tell me to do something which is totally impossible.

I think you chose too many different sepia shades for the little strip of pictures. Should keep the sepia down to just one or two tones, then pick out a few interesting ones and feature them in full colour.

My two cents worth-lah.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts