#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: First Thursday in July

« Home | Death of a fortune cookie » | Pretty » | Dream » | Lotsa Love, from London » | Love Jeero » | The Evil Duo » | Blog not closing down afterall. » | BLOG CLOSING » | Matt and Levi » | Sumptious Dinner »

First Thursday in July

Everything seems calm and fine.
Loss three pounds, which I couldn't really understand.
But now I do realize why my mom say that I am fat as shit.
So I will try my best to shed 30 pounds again.
YES. THE DIET PLAN DIN TURN OUT AS I WANTED IT TO BE.

My brother got caught dating.

Big deal.

He would be considered fortunate enough if he's not shattered into pieces.

I'll be home for christmas.(I hope)

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts