#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: wake up and smell nothing

« Home | A boring Monday Afternoon » | First Thursday in July » | Death of a fortune cookie » | Pretty » | Dream » | Lotsa Love, from London » | Love Jeero » | The Evil Duo » | Blog not closing down afterall. » | BLOG CLOSING »

wake up and smell nothing

Woke up really early today.
6.30. A.M.
The last time I woke up this early was ages ago, you know, during the "dark ages" when I gotta catch a KTM to school.
So I woke up, called my aunt in London.
Chatted for a while.
Then checked my mail.
And was a little bit bored so I took a picture of myself as if I were a villian in a superhero comic.



And it turn out crap.
I look like a villian who got beaten up and got stuck to the windows on some skyscraper and still don't fail to pose.

Okay.
Bedtime.
Goodnite.

Behold, the Octopus-Woman! With the Spiderman pose!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts