#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: What does a boyfriend do?

« Home | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. » | Olives » | Lately » | And I walked with Matt. » | I am fat. » | Resolution. » | My heart's in England. » | And I spoke to Matt »

What does a boyfriend do?

Gives you a rather unpleasant look when he purposely need to pick you up in a blizzard and go to school.
Gives you an unpleasant look when you want to go shopping
Gives you another unpleasant look when you don't cook for him when he's playing his game.
Gives you another even unpleasant look when you try to tell him how annoying he is for not giving you presents on occasions.
Gives you an ultimate unpleasant look when you try to talk to him about all these problems.

And you end up saying sorry .
For his bloody fault.

That's what a boyfriend does best.

if that's what he does best, dump him.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts