#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: And I walked with Matt.

« Home | I am fat. » | Resolution. » | My heart's in England. » | And I spoke to Matt » | On Valentines. » | Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine. » | Something cute to laugh about. » | To the one...on Valentines. » | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? »

And I walked with Matt.

This post got nothing to do with Matt.
Although he treated me an altoid cinammon mint,
and laughed but supported my stupid idea,
and we walked out of alumni and go through CFA together.
That doesn't mean anything.

This post is about how fat and ugly I am.
and how ugly I felt when Matt is around.

Hell ya..I am fat.
and ugly.
And trying to buy some good stuff to hide this ugly face of mine.
and this bloody weather out there
make me feel even worse.
I feel like a pig.
Oh shit.

ahahahahahah... since when u've such low self-esteem? you know who u r n wat u hav, n its definitely not fat n ugly; its power n true beauty. dont deny it.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts