#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Resolution.

« Home | My heart's in England. » | And I spoke to Matt » | On Valentines. » | Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine. » | Something cute to laugh about. » | To the one...on Valentines. » | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? » | confusion in a little bit of boredom. » | brokeback mountain and gay cowboys. »

Resolution.

I know it's odd to start a resolution like the end of february..But so what?
As long as I can follow, nothing is too late.

Learn Frech well.
Go gym every mon, wed, fri.
Save some money.
A seafood vegetarian. (maybe)
Drink milk every day.

What else..

Let me see...

Oh..

At least get an internship for the summer.
If not i'll be so fucked up.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts