#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I am fat.

« Home | Resolution. » | My heart's in England. » | And I spoke to Matt » | On Valentines. » | Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine. » | Something cute to laugh about. » | To the one...on Valentines. » | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? » | confusion in a little bit of boredom. »

I am fat.

I am fat and I hate myself.
Everyone is pretty but me.
The fat people have pretty face.
The skinny people have pretty face.
The perfect people have everything.

BUT I HAVE NOTHING.

I have small eyes. flat nose. fat tummy. elephant sized legs.

Ha..That's me and I hate myself.

Come on lah...

Guys please assist me in telling her that she looks perfectly fine the way she is.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts