#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Another Sleepwalking day.

« Home | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. » | Olives » | Lately » | And I walked with Matt. » | I am fat. » | Resolution. » | My heart's in England. » | And I spoke to Matt » | On Valentines. »

Another Sleepwalking day.


Got screwed upside down Mr Ngambi, my French teacher.
Innocent me.
I am one of those good students who emailed him when I am absent.
And he didn't check his email lately.
And I was thought to be one of those irresponsible ones.
Damn.
Anyway, I enjoyed that weird movie about that weird designer, Babarico.
And I am happy that I am one of the A student in class.




Then I went to Geology class.

I was awake at first.

And then I kinda slept through the class. I couldn't figure out what I was writing.


I kinda noticed that the teacher himself yawned a couple of times .
While he was lecturing.
AHAHAHAHA!!
He knows that his lectures are dead bored.

Then I woke up. And I manage to get my notes in a neat manner again.



Someone actually came to my blog and told me bout Mardi Gras.
It's the gay community who brought the sex and the partying in.
Well, I used to think that this is a once in a year BIG GAY EVENT.

Nothing to do with anything holy.
Untill yesterday.
Sorry to everyone who thinks that I sound rude.

Well, today's a so so day.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts