#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: And I spoke to Matt

« Home | On Valentines. » | Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine. » | Something cute to laugh about. » | To the one...on Valentines. » | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? » | confusion in a little bit of boredom. » | brokeback mountain and gay cowboys. » | Hardcore shopping and Wendy's » | a melancholy tale of the eve's eve of CNY »

And I spoke to Matt

You must be curious who's this Matt guy.

Matt, the guy I have been eyeing a while in my Com205 class since the semester started.

If you know me well enough,you should know the reasons why I eye a guy.

If you don't know me, these are the following reasons:
1. He's cute.
2. He's funny.
3. He has the charms.
4. He's super cute
5. He's weird.
6. He has an odd in a good way fashion taste.
7. He's mysterious.
8. Any reason that a girl eye a boy.

And usually, Matt sits in front of me. And he's a man of few words but melts you when he smile. The charm in his eyes never stop glowing. I get to know him because we are always in the same group. Undeniably, he's the ohsocool type, like a young dangerous biker with his own rock band and owns a harley. The truth is that he's so cute that I always lost my words when I talk to him. Shit.

Today, I struggled to find words to talk to him. He sat RIGHT beside me.

And we spoke. Seriously. For the very first time.

And I finally realize that all his charms don't come out from nothing. He was a QB since forever, and he played for the national team. He was one of the top skateboarders that skated with some of the big guys in that field. And that is when he was 11. He later on was offered scholarship by the University of Georgia. And blah blah blah...yaddah yaddah...and he ended up in UB.And he is interning with an ad firm as a copywriter.The most important thing is that he's still so cute. And he has grey eyes. And he looks sleek and clean even he's not cleanly shave. And he looks so cute in his yellow leather jacket. And this and that and yaddah yaddah blah blah blah.

Told you I couldn't talk properly when I talk to him. Now it seems like I also struggle with my words when I speak about him.

He's oh so cute.

And I spoke to Matt.

good for u to hav a matt! how i wish there's a matt around. he seems to be the perfect guy that i've always dream about but still i dont understand i ended up with one who's exactly the opposite n the good thing is the whole thing ended la. anyway, yaddah yaddah bala bala... my mom's sponsoring me a german course, lesson starts tonite. c if i'll get to meet any matt there... wish me luck!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts