#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: One Week Break

« Home | God Bless the kind soul. » | Love so hard till hard to part. » | You've Changed. » | People in Chinatown. » | I know I am fat. » | Haircut. » | Caramel Apple Cider and Snow. » | What does a boyfriend do? » | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 »

One Week Break

Since it's a friday,
And the weather's okay,
And tommorow's spring break,
I decided to skip my geology class
and mourn for the start of a boring week.

So I went to starbucks,
grabbed a ice tea and a muffin,
struggling to walk in the windy day
to where I am using the pc now.

And here I am,
trying to tell you what everyone is doing during spring break.
My housemate's going to Las Vegas,
the whole other bunch going to Montreal,
and me, still here, no where to go.

But, I have the ability to entertain myself.
I am getting a new phone. (YAY!)
And I got the ticket to London during summer.
And I'll have movie marathons,
Lots of books to read,
And also big bands to listen to everyday.

Sounds good enough for me
For a boring one week break.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts