#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Haircut.

« Home | Caramel Apple Cider and Snow. » | What does a boyfriend do? » | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. » | Olives » | Lately » | And I walked with Matt. » | I am fat. » | Resolution. »

Haircut.



My new hairdo, middle length bob..how do you find it?


I think it looks great ^^

You look geeky in a very adorable way.

wei, nice cut there! i love it! i've actually planned a cut for myself for a very long time, but my previous perm prevented me from getting a short hair cut. n i look really ill in this spoilt-dyed style... duh... anyway, u look awesome!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts