#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: People in Chinatown.

« Home | I know I am fat. » | Haircut. » | Caramel Apple Cider and Snow. » | What does a boyfriend do? » | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. » | Olives » | Lately » | And I walked with Matt. »

People in Chinatown.

Sometimes an experience gives you good friends from different backgrounds.
Like Ngor.
The waitress that I worked with last summer.
I worked with her for at most 4 days.
I kinda don't like her when I worked there.
Maybe everyone was mean,
So, she seems to be the kindest soul I've ever met.
And we became friends.
I brought her for Tiramisu and Sorbet the day I resigned.
And now she call me from time to time.
To see how I am doing.
That's very nice of her.

I miss the people I've worked and been friends with last summer.

I salute them for their courage and patience.

I thank them for giving me a memorable experience in NYC.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts