#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: God Bless the kind soul.

« Home | Love so hard till hard to part. » | You've Changed. » | People in Chinatown. » | I know I am fat. » | Haircut. » | Caramel Apple Cider and Snow. » | What does a boyfriend do? » | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. »

God Bless the kind soul.

Thank you whoever who opened the front door for me.
Sorry for disturbing.
I don't have bad intentions of pressing on the door bell.
I just don't have the card to enter.
And I just want to get to my bed, badly.
Thank you veryxinfinity much, 十万分地感激你,Merci beaucoup, 大変大変ありがとう, Amat sangat terima kasih.

It's a really short and tiring day.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts