#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Caramel Apple Cider and Snow.

« Home | What does a boyfriend do? » | Another Sleepwalking day. » | Mardi. Tuesday. 火曜日 » | On little bit of everything. » | Olives » | Lately » | And I walked with Matt. » | I am fat. » | Resolution. » | My heart's in England. »

Caramel Apple Cider and Snow.

A snowy day in early March Buffalo.
I went into starbucks and looked at the menu.
Some weird recent habit of mine made me order Caramel Apple Cider.
I bought my drink, and took a sip.
And a familiar statement pop out from my head.
"Isn't it good if they serve warm apple juice?"
Min, my colleague in FSA.
And I told her that she's foolish.
Because there's no such thing as warm apple juice.
And today I sipped on one.
It tasted interesting, in a way magical.
I feel flowers blooming, gnomes and pixies hopping around.
When I took a sip.

Everything become even magical when Matt smiled.
It's a feelingwarminaminkcoatinaterribleblizzard type of smile.

And snowing seemed extremely so not irritating for once.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts