#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: To the one...on Valentines.

« Home | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? » | confusion in a little bit of boredom. » | brokeback mountain and gay cowboys. » | Hardcore shopping and Wendy's » | a melancholy tale of the eve's eve of CNY » | Idol. Snowing. CNY » | Was complaining that people tend not to update the... » | seven years itch. » | On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい. »

To the one...on Valentines.

At the age of 14, I met someone special.
Little did I know, he is that someone who would later on take a big portion of my heart.

In the following years,
That someone had been in my mind all the time,
Every single smile
is carved deeply in my heart.

He came, He conquered.
Conquered my heart.

It has been almost ten years now.

But then...he is still in my heart. Although I know that we would never be,
but deep down inside,
every little thought of him makes me smile.

And I know this feeling will be with me forever.

To have a special "someone" reside in that special space in your heart, is indeed a very sweet, and enduring feeling.

enjoy your V-day!

Do I know him? Surname starts with A?

no its not auyon. AHHAHAHAHAHA...He is like so 10 years ago

コメントを投稿