#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine.

« Home | Something cute to laugh about. » | To the one...on Valentines. » | 死。 » | 西方佛国, 冷吗? » | confusion in a little bit of boredom. » | brokeback mountain and gay cowboys. » | Hardcore shopping and Wendy's » | a melancholy tale of the eve's eve of CNY » | Idol. Snowing. CNY » | Was complaining that people tend not to update the... »

Caramel Macchiato, My Valentine.

Another cold winter day in Buffalo.
What makes it so special today is that its Valentines.
People are holding flowers in their hands.
But,
Makes no difference to me.
So instead of getting presents and flowers from some guy out there,
I treated myself a warm, soothing, carramel macchiato
in this chilly valentine.
Funny to say,
I am more contented than ever.
More contented than recieving any gifts.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there...
Valentines SUCK!!!!!