#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: confusion in a little bit of boredom.

« Home | brokeback mountain and gay cowboys. » | Hardcore shopping and Wendy's » | a melancholy tale of the eve's eve of CNY » | Idol. Snowing. CNY » | Was complaining that people tend not to update the... » | seven years itch. » | On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい. » | A not so cold winter day's tale. » | ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you...the lege... » | On marriage, life and so on. »

confusion in a little bit of boredom.

I have nothing much to speak about here....since my life has gone back to normal..
Sleep.
Eat.
Go School.
Study.
TV.
Shit.
Sleep.
I don't know if I should be happy bout this or what...It started snowing in Buffalo already, and finally the cold weather is here. I mean I am not happy when the weather in January is warmer than in November. Now that it is cold, I miss the good old days that I can actually walk around.
Happy? Sad? Confused?
My hair is longer now. To cut , to straighten, to perm, to highlilght, to layer; I don't dare to take the risk.
I wonder what to eat later. Cheesecakes and pastas make me fat. Soup and salads keep me healthy. And I have gain so much weight over the past few months. What should I eat?
Water is the best solution.
I gotta go. Go to classes. See ya.