#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Damn it...angelfire close down my account because ... » | i have complicated feelings today..but it's more t... » | AH....I FINALLY RESEARCH AND FOUND THE TRANSLUCENT... » | Today is the first day of the non-violence day. IT... » | Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RU... » | Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It is... » | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... » | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... »

I am so excited bout the K trip, and now we will have king with us also....this will be fun.

The Exams are freaking me out....shit....especially econs......i seem good but then my current standing only like C, which is worse than my maths... Told you Mr Guna hates me.

sien aa...