#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Have you ever..

« Home | I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been l... » | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. » | I. AM. FAT. I. GOT. TO. BE. ANOREXIC. TO. BE. PRETTY. » | Finally, presenting the mysterious Suri Cruise » | I feel happy. » | chocolate therapy. » | It's UB football homeopener!! » | A toast to Malaysia. » | There he was. »

Have you ever..

..have this feeling like nothing really matters to you anymore,
you only feel like damn it why is the weather 12 degrees when it is only August,
and the only thing you want to do right now is to change your lifestyle right away,
get a job and get rich and famous,
so that you can get the camera that you are eyeing on recently,
But then you just feel so fat and bloaty and useless;
Your major that you are pursuing seemed so broad that it is hard to get a job with it,maybe you should just do a master and phd after the degree;
Meanwhile, you just gobbled down a big plate of bokum bob,
thinking of the leftover chicken club sub leftover from yesterday for dinner tonight,
telling yourself tommorow's the right day to start the lose 30 lbs diet
because december you are meeting mom again and also started planning what to buy them before you go back and where to get the money to buy the things from?

This is so exactly how I feel now.