#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. » | I. AM. FAT. I. GOT. TO. BE. ANOREXIC. TO. BE. PRETTY. » | Finally, presenting the mysterious Suri Cruise » | I feel happy. » | chocolate therapy. » | It's UB football homeopener!! » | A toast to Malaysia. » | There he was. » | Chris winked. »

I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been looking for endlessly.
" I love you." he said.
" I know." I said, smiling back.
He looked at me with his millon dollar smile.
And he hurriedly took the powdered sugar out without noticing that it's not sealed.
He gone back to work.
Left behind was his trace by the powdered sugar.

Very cute.

tat sounds really sweeeeeeeet~~~

wow, very sweet, dude. hu's dat guy?
chris?

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts