#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Deep thoughts.

« Home | Upclose with The Holiness Dalai Lama » | I was in the dishroom. » | The Black Dahlia » | Chris the salad man. » | Psyc331 - Higgins' Self Discrepancy Theory » | I think this is serious. » | Have you ever.. » | I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been l... » | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. »

Deep thoughts.

First thing first, Chris quit the job. Damn. Its like no more sunshine on saturdays. Shit.

Well, I have thought about what I should be doing after my graduation next spring. I don't think I am very likely to get a job with this degree of mine. Communication...HA! It's too broad to get a professional job and I will probably end up getting a post as a clerk or worse still a window cleaner or something. So I decided to continue studying and do my masters in NYU specializing in graphic communications Management and Technology. I wonder if Daddy will volunteer to support me for another 2 years for my education, I am too embarrassed to ask for so much money for education when people my age are already working.I don't want to burden him anymore too. If he says no to my education, I probably gotta make ends meet during my OPT year and try to enroll myself into a masters program at the near end of OPT.

Getting myself a camcorder. Why? Because I want my life to be recorded. Maybe I should make a documentary about my struggle after graduation name : The Route to NYU.

what shit..

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts