#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Chris the salad man.

« Home | Psyc331 - Higgins' Self Discrepancy Theory » | I think this is serious. » | Have you ever.. » | I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been l... » | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. » | I. AM. FAT. I. GOT. TO. BE. ANOREXIC. TO. BE. PRETTY. » | Finally, presenting the mysterious Suri Cruise » | I feel happy. » | chocolate therapy. »

Chris the salad man.

Yes.. Finally Caitlin put Chris to work with me, and that is after seeing him pleading me. " Please Niki, I want to work with you, I don't want to be in the dishroom..*with that hush puppy type of eyes*"

Of course since I am working with him, I get to talk to him more than usual. And I found out that Chris is 26! ( A fortune teller once told me that I should find a partner who is older than me in the multiple of three years.... BWAHAHAHHAHA..Chris that is!)

However I have this hunch that he's gay. When he talk to me, the way he touch me and the way he hold my arms...It's like so affectionate that you feel he's gay. I mean where the hell there will be a guy who is going to hold your arms and say :" Look Niki!" That is just so girl kinda thing. And the point is that when you know you're being hold by this cute guy that you have been eyeing for a while, aren't you supposed to have this ' whole body shock' that go through all over? I can't feel that with Chris at all.

But anyway, he will be working with me the rest of the semester if there's nothing wrong. He's a nice, cute, soft spoken adorable guy, who cares if he's gay?