#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I was in the dishroom.

« Home | The Black Dahlia » | Chris the salad man. » | Psyc331 - Higgins' Self Discrepancy Theory » | I think this is serious. » | Have you ever.. » | I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been l... » | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. » | I. AM. FAT. I. GOT. TO. BE. ANOREXIC. TO. BE. PRETTY. » | Finally, presenting the mysterious Suri Cruise »

I was in the dishroom.

And I realized how Chris felt.
Hot, sticky, stuffy, gross and busy.
That is definitely not a nice place to work.
Especially on Saturdays when everyone goes to eat.
Shitness.
I FINALLY is going to the 5 hours course after like bloody 4 months.
God please don't give me a headache today.
I want to get my license quick.