#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: The Black Dahlia

« Home | Chris the salad man. » | Psyc331 - Higgins' Self Discrepancy Theory » | I think this is serious. » | Have you ever.. » | I passed him the powdered sugar that he had been l... » | I got myself a pair of these. » | I'll give you a right up. » | I. AM. FAT. I. GOT. TO. BE. ANOREXIC. TO. BE. PRETTY. » | Finally, presenting the mysterious Suri Cruise » | I feel happy. »

The Black Dahlia

Sexy plot in the 50s.

Two cops- Fire and Ice , great partners

and in the middle, a pretty lady who is Fire's girl, but Ice likes her.

Then a real brutal murder case, involved an actress wannabe and a lot of suspense.

Fire got killed because he found out about it first.
Ice wanted to know more and had an affair with a playgirl who look like a drag

After the whole lot of sex,

and more sex,

and a lot of blood, gunshots and swearing,
he eventually found out the story behind the whole thing.
And finally, case solved.
Ice and Fire's girl stay happily ever after

It wasn't a great movie.
But it's worth my two hours time for a glimpse of Josh Harnett's ass.

Before movies, we went to Golden Duck for a chinese buffet that has 豆腐花。
And that make me sorta contented.
Good time to study after feeling contented.
Off to my books.
Tata.