#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: On everything about saturday.

« Home | I was caught lying. » | Glad its a Tuesday. » | Spring is here. » | And also... » | A post of bags » | Another Boring Friday. » | Thursday is Extra Points Day. » | break glass in case of emergency  » | We share frustration. » | All about Levi »

On everything about saturday.

It's unusual to blog on a Saturday noon. Usually at this day this hour, I would be in Red Jacket's kitchen cutting salad. However, today, I woke up with a fever and decided not to go work and finish my school work within my work hours.

I can see $75 flying away from me.

Since today is unusual, and I am kinda sick, so I cooked the usual favourite soup of mine - Cabbage mushroom scallop soup. Let me explain my love for this soup. First, I am a cabbage, mushroom , scallop person. Second, I am a soup person. And this two reason started since forever. Today since I am low on ingredients, I basically put what I found: Glass noodle and straw mushrooms. It's good.

Great. I probably can lose a pound by drinking soup the whole day today.


There's a new family member to introduce: ________ the purple elephant. It's name is still unknown so I'll probably leave it blank. It's fluffy and it has a weird purple bunny tail which is stitched up to its back. Adam think the elephant is interesting so he played finger puppets with it.

That's all about my toys.


Back to me. I gotta go back to work too. It's a nice saturday and it's fun to be at home on Saturdays. ^^

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts