#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: A post of bags

« Home | Another Boring Friday. » | Thursday is Extra Points Day. » | break glass in case of emergency  » | We share frustration. » | All about Levi » | And Adam said. » | The old Mcd's mascot. A hamburger man.  » | effed up. » | Spiedino di Mare » | adam in black and white.  »

A post of bags

I am here to show you some bags that I am interested to buy and I would want to be seen in one. If you are interested in buying me any of the below, thank you.


The delicious bag.
The Leafy bag.

The Classic bag.



The playful bag.

The Postman bag.



The Mode bag.




Oooh I am LOVING the leafy bag!!!

yeah, I like the leafy bag too. the Mode bag's nice as well.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts