#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Another Boring Friday.

« Home | Thursday is Extra Points Day. » | break glass in case of emergency  » | We share frustration. » | All about Levi » | And Adam said. » | The old Mcd's mascot. A hamburger man.  » | effed up. » | Spiedino di Mare » | adam in black and white.  » | So long spring break. »

Another Boring Friday.

Started this Friday by getting my French paper back. Got a bloody grade for all those stupid whatthehellhowcanidothiswrong mistakes.

Had a croissant to calm myself down.

Then I got back my GEO grades. GREAT. Another bloody grade. But I've expected that. Nvm.

Would like to go for movies but there was a conversation between me and HS yesterday.

" We are not going anywhere except for groceries tommorow."
Huh? WHY?
"Because.."

I sulked. I've been dying to go out, for a movie, or to shop around the nearby mall since forever. But then I gave HS this understanding look with a hint of ialreadyexpectedthatkindashit kind of tone and said:

Nvm. Grocery then grocery.
"How come you can never understand? There's something wrong with the car and I don't want to use it that much. I'll bring you out when the car is fixed."
Yes I understand.

How fun could that be? HAHA.
Another boring week at home. Why the hell are guys always so busy? Why the hell they like to download and watch movies at home? Why the hell they never keep their promise and when you make them keep one they sulk? Why the hell they think they never take you for granted when they are all the time? I can't wait till summer when I can be alone again. Then I can do anything that I want.

It's time to reconsider something.Seriously.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts