#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I was caught lying.

« Home | Glad its a Tuesday. » | Spring is here. » | And also... » | A post of bags » | Another Boring Friday. » | Thursday is Extra Points Day. » | break glass in case of emergency  » | We share frustration. » | All about Levi » | And Adam said. »

I was caught lying.

I went to the experiment as scheduled and it turned out to be an experiment full of surprises.
Apparently it's a study that involves how certain personality and group variables affect security screening processes. In this experiment, I will decide either to steal a check for the organization that I hate a lot ( in this case PETA) and then I can keep the check to myself if I am judged truthful by the screener (acted out by retired policemen) or tell them the truth that I hate the organization and I am not going to even steal the money for them.

Yes, I was caught lying.

The big surprise is that besides getting 10 extra points for my COM205, I get paid $20. Sad in a sense that if they think I am telling the truth, I could have walked off with $75 . $55 dollars more. OHSHIT.

Punishment for being a bad liar - Losing $55 bucks.

Great.

hahhahah retired policeman woh... got allot of tell tale signs di.. got skill one.. (wanna learn? heh XD)

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts