#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: We share frustration.

« Home | All about Levi » | And Adam said. » | The old Mcd's mascot. A hamburger man.  » | effed up. » | Spiedino di Mare » | adam in black and white.  » | So long spring break. » | eye makeover. » | Sexy little thing. » | One Week Break »

We share frustration.

Yes, Me and Matt frustrated that we need to redo our literature review jwhen we have tons of other things to do just because Becky, the girl who suppose to compile things up is busy and she wants things easier for her. Matt called and said he's frustrated. I told HS the night before that I was frustrated. Who won't be? Two bloody test on two bloody subjects on the same bloody day and a bloody essay due. All coming in two days time. By hook or by crook. Baiser.

Maybe the tons of things had lead me to this mentality that I don't want to do anything. At all. That is the reason why I am posting this here right now.

Here comes helpless and hopeless.

Weather will be nice tommorow...But hell, I gotta study either the bloody geology or the bloody french. So that I will have more time for either one on Tuesday. Shitness this bloody week. I hate it. >< Hope I can treat myself to some movies later this week...Woohoo...the movieholic is back.

Can't get my mind off Levi, dunno why.

Anyway, here's another breathtaking picture from my cellphone.


hi hon, gorgeous photo again.
good luck with the studying.
exams also coming up for me, and
i am freeeeakkking out here!!

working my butt off and studying is very hectic... but i think i can manage. i need to pray lah ^^

haha. much love~

=) isshoni gambatte kudasai!

It will end soon.

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts